Lauren K. Woon represents and counsels employers in various aspects of employment and labor law. She focuses on class actions, discrimination, harassment, and wage and hour matters.
Before joining Littler, Lauren served as a judicial law clerk to the Hon. Michael M. Anello of the U. S. District Court for the Southern District of California. She also served as a judicial extern to the Hon. Thomas J. Whelan and Hon. Nita L. Stormes of the U. S. District Court for the Southern District of California. Additionally, she clerked in the Appeals, Writs and Trials Section of the California Attorney General’s Office.
In law school, Lauren served as a member of the San Diego International Law Journal, and participated in the McClennon, Sr. Honors Moot Court Competition.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Academy fellow, National Employment Law Council, 2013
- Member, Federal Bar Association, 2012-2013
- Member, San Diego County Bar Association, 2010-present
- Named, Rising Star - San Diego, Super Lawyers, 2015
- Named, Best Law Firm Writer - The Burton Awards, 2013
- Recipient, CALI Award for Excellence
- Community Property
- Criminal Procedure I
- Criminal Procedure II
- Law and the Brain
- Recipient, High Pass in Lawyering Skills I (Legal Research and Writing)