Kevin J. Morris handles a broad spectrum of labor and employment law matters, ranging from defending companies in federal and state court litigation to representing clients in union elections and unfair labor practice charges before the National Labor Relations Board. His experience includes:
- Responding to employment discrimination claims
- Drafting employment policies, procedures and handbooks
- Negotiating collective bargaining agreements
- Arbitrating union grievances
- Resolving disputes short of litigation through administrative procedures
Kevin regularly advises and counsels companies on compliance with federal, state and local labor and employment law matters, including implementation of preventive employee relations programs and supervisor training. He lectures extensively and was an adjunct instructor at Forsyth Technical Community College.
Prior to joining Littler, Kevin practiced labor and employment law at a firm in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. He also served as general counsel for a facilities management company where he was responsible for human resources and as a staff attorney for the National Labor Relations Board.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section - Florida Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section - North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Impact Council - United Way of Miami-Dade
- Named, The Best Lawyers in America, 2013
- Awarded, Martindale-Hubbell AV® Peer Review Rating