Jennifer L. Ciralsky advises and represents employers in a broad range of employment law matters arising under federal and state law, including claims based on:
- Title VII
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Fair Labor Standards Act
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- The Wisconsin Fair Employment Act
She appears before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Wisconsin Equal Rights Division and in federal courts defending management in employment litigation and administrative charges, particularly in the area of discrimination.
Additionally, Jennifer counsels clients in wage and hour and FMLA compliance, discipline and terminations, and affirmative action obligations.
Previously, Jennifer worked in the employment groups at a large Washington, D.C. firm and a large Milwaukee firm.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors - Jewish Family Services
- Order of the Coif
- Beta Gamma Sigma International Honor Society