Gretchen Agena represents employers in administrative proceedings and lawsuits involving claims under:
- Title VII
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- The Fair Labor Standards Act
- The Texas Workers' Compensation Act
Gretchen also handles claims related to the misappropriation of trade secrets, breach of employment contracts and covenants not to compete and counsels employers on a broad range of personnel issues, from disciplinary actions to policy formulation to compliance with federal, state and local laws.
In law school, Gretchen was an articles editor for the Houston Law Review.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, Houston Bar Association
- Order of the Coif
- Order of the Barons