Greg Iskander is a trial attorney with extensive experience in state and federal courts, and has served as first or second chair in more than 35 jury and court trials. He practices in a broad range of employment matters, including:
- Whistleblower retaliation
- Wrongful termination
- Wage and hour claims
He also advises employers in the areas of privacy, information security, data breaches, internal and government investigations, and regulatory matters.
Greg has extensive prior experience as a white-collar criminal defense attorney, specializing in computer-related crimes. He served as a clerk for the Honorable Don R. Work of the California Court of Appeals, Fourth District, Division One, and is a former lieutenant with the United States Navy's Judge Advocate General's Corps.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section - State Bar of California
- Member, Litigation Section - State Bar of California
- Member, Contra Costa County Bar Association
- Member, California Alumni Association