Elizabeth T. Clement represents employers in all aspects of labor and employment law, including discrimination and wage and hour issues. She also counsels clients on a broad range of employment and labor law matters helping them to comply with federal, state and local laws.
Often working with health care clients, Elizabeth appears in state and federal courts and before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission. She has specific experience handling matters involving:
- Title VII
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
In law school, Elizabeth was executive editor of the Villanova Law Review.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Penn State Alumni Association
- Volunteer, Center City Theatre Works