Dale L. Deitchler represents management in all phases of labor law, labor relations and standards, including:
- Labor negotiations
- Unfair labor practice proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board
- Minimum wage and overtime proceedings before the Employment Standards Administration's Wage and Hour Division of the Department of Labor
Renowned for his knowledge on drug and alcohol testing, Dale also has extensive knowledge of both federal and state Department of Transportation policies and regulations.
He counsels clients on a wide variety of employment law issues, offering advice and practical solutions about:
- The Family and Medical Leave Act and other leaves of absence
- Discipline and discharge
- Employment discrimination
- Employment and non-competition agreements
- Unemployment compensation
He also is a contributing author to a number of nationally recognized labor and employment law publications.
Prior to joining Littler Mendelson in February 2004, Dale was a partner at another firm, where he also practiced labor and employment law.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, Illinois State Bar Association
- Member, Minnesota State Bar Association
- Member, Hennepin County Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment Section Employee Rights and Responsibilities Committee - American Bar Association