Finn Pressly’s practice focuses on employee benefits and executive compensation. He has extensive experience counseling clients on all aspects of health and welfare benefit plans, including issues related to:
- Plan design
- Summary plan descriptions
- All aspects of health care reform
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) privacy and security compliance
- Subrogation and claims reimbursement issues
- State and local compliance issues
- Wellness programs and consumer driven health care initiatives (including health savings accounts)
- Health care continuation coverage (COBRA)
Additionally, Finn has assisted clients with Health Care Reform compliance issues in the U. S. territories and possessions – including Puerto Rico, Guam, and the U. S. Virgin Islands. He is proficient in Spanish and is a member of the firm’s Spanish Services Group.
Prior to joining Littler, Finn was an appellate attorney for one of Florida’s largest law firms. His practice included extensive litigation support, including hearings and oral arguments, dispositive motions, jury instructions, and verdict forms.