Christine L. Hogan joined Littler Mendelson in October 2010. She represents and counsels employers in various aspects of traditional labor and employment law, including matters involving
- National origin
- Pregnancy discrimination and harassment
- Whistleblowing and retaliation
- Compliance with federal and state wage and hour laws
Christine’s practice focuses on single plaintiff and class action employment litigation and administrative proceedings before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and state and local human rights agencies.
Prior to joining Littler, Christine was an associate at another firm. In law school, she was Editor-in-Chief of St. John's Law Review.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, Federal Bar Council Inn of Court
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Recipient, Chief Judge Edward D. Re Commencement Prize, 2008