Charlotte Lamont’s practice consists of civil litigation with an emphasis on labor and employment law, and she is certified by the New Mexico Board of Specialization in employment and labor law. She has over 20 years of experience in representing employers in various employment issues, including claims of discrimination, retaliation, and wrongful discharge, as well as other employment-related matters. Her clients span a number of different industries, including manufacturing, banking, retail, professional services, healthcare and gaming. Charlotte practices in all federal and state courts in New Mexico.
Charlotte is a graduate of Leadership Albuquerque, which identifies leaders in business, government and the community helping them to expand their leadership skills and promote civic engagement. For the past 16 years, she has been volunteering with the Active 20/30 Club of Albuquerque, which supports community and charitable programs for the benefit of children in New Mexico. In this capacity, she coordinates the equestrian piece of the organization’s annual Equestrian Cup, which benefits All Faith’s Receiving Home’s Children’s Safehouse.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, State Bar of New Mexico
- Member, Albuquerque Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Management Member, Labor Management Relations Board - University of New Mexico
- Member, Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Society for Human Resource Management
- Named, The Best Lawyers in America, 2013
- Named, America's Leading Lawyers for Business - Chambers USA, 2012
- Named, New Mexico's Best Lawyers - Best Lawyers, 2012
- Named, Top Attorney of New Mexico - New Mexico Top Rated Lawyers, 2012
- Awarded, Martindale-Hubbell AV® Peer Review Rating
- Recipient, Governor’s Award for Outstanding Women, 1995