Brigid A. Patrick represents employers in a broad range of employment disputes, including those involving:
- Title VII of the Civil Rights Act
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- The Fair Labor Standards Act
- The Florida Civil Rights Act
- Other federal statutes and state laws
Additionally, she advises employers on all human resources issues.
Prior to joining Littler, Brigid was an associate at a Florida law firm where she handled a variety of cases in state and federal courts and advised employers in all areas related to the employment relationship.