Arturo Ross has extensive experience defending management in all aspects of labor and employment law. He focuses much of his practice on union-related matters, including:
- Collective bargaining
- Labor arbitrations
- Election campaigns
- Proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board
He also defends clients in connection with matters involving occupational safety and health standards, wage and hour laws and Title VII discrimination claims.
Additionally, Arturo counsels employers on a daily basis on many aspects of the employment relationship, including how best to deal with difficult employees and time-sensitive personnel matters. The advice he provides balances the realities of business with the need to ensure compliance with constantly evolving federal and state employment and labor laws. When litigation cannot be avoided, Arturo has proven experience in federal and state courts, as well as administrative proceedings.
Arturo has lectured on a myriad of labor and employment-related topics and regularly counsels and trains employers, managers and human resource professionals regarding labor and employment law. He also serves as an adjunct professor at the University of Miami.
Before joining Littler, Arturo was a partner at another firm.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, Labor and Employment Law Section - Florida Bar
- Member, Cuban-American Bar Association
- Named, The Best Lawyers in America, 2013
- Named, Top Attorney- South Florida Legal Guide, 2010 and 2011
- Named, Top Up and Comer - South Florida Legal Guide, 2006 and 2007
- Awarded, Martindale-Hubbell AV® Peer Review Rating