With a wide range of expertise in labor and employment law, Anthony J. Hall has litigated and tried federal and state cases involving:
- Discrimination on the basis of race, age, disability, religion and gender
- Whistleblower claims
He also has extensive experience defending employers against wage-related lawsuits, including collective actions involving overtime, misclassification and other issues.
In addition, Anthony has extensive appellate experience having argued before state and federal appellate courts, including the Florida Supreme Court. In addition to his many appellate appearances, he also conducts management and other preventive training on workplace legal issues.
In September 2008, Anthony was appointed by then Florida Governor, Charlie Crist, to the 18th Circuit, Judicial Nominating Commission.
Prior to joining Littler Mendelson, Anthony was a partner at another national law firm representing management in labor and employment matters. He also worked as an Assistant State Attorney General for the state of Florida.
Anthony is a Adjunct Professor at the Florida A&M University College of Law.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, Coordinating Committee - National Employment Law Council
- Chair, Membership Committee - National Employment Law Council
- Member, Labor and Employment Section - Florida Bar
- Member, Labor and Employment Section - State Bar of Georgia
- Member, Labor and Employment Section - Orange County Bar Association
- Member, Labor and Employment / Commercial Law sections - National Bar Association
- Member, 100 Black Men of Orlando, Inc.
- Member, Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Named, Legal Elite - Florida Trend Magazine