Angelique Newcomb represents management in all aspects of labor and employment law, with an emphasis on employment discrimination litigation. She appears in state and federal courts and has successfully defended discrimination claims under:
- Title VI
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
- Various state laws
She represents a wide range of employers, from family-owned businesses to one of the nation's largest financial institutions.
Additionally, Angelique regularly presents at continuing legal education seminars. She previously served as an Adjunct Professor of Appellate Advocacy at the Ohio State University College of Law.
In law school, Angelique was research editor of the Ohio State Law Journal. She also was a member of the Best Team in the Michael F. Colley Trial Competition.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, Ohio State Bar Association
- Member, Columbus Bar Association
- Member, Ohio Bar Association - Delaware County
- Member, EEO Section - American Bar Association
- Recipient, George R. Berman Memorial Award, Outstanding Performance Moot Court Program - Ohio State University College of Law, 1997