Amir Nayebdadash’s practice focuses on defending and representing employers in single plaintiff and wage and hour class actions in State and Federal courts. Amir also advises employers regarding employment issues and management strategy and helps employers institute practices and policies to shield them from litigation or mitigate any potential exposure should they find themselves embroiled in a lawsuit.
Amir's trial experience includes three jury trials and a bench trial where he triumphantly obtained complete defense verdicts in each trial. Amir is an aggressive litigator always looking to gain the upper hand and best outcome for his clients.
While studying for his law degree, Amir received his Certification in Alternative Dispute Resolution at the acclaimed Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution. He also participated in the London Study Abroad Program, where he interned for an international business law firm with offices in over ten countries and a prominent American-based law firm practicing in London.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Chapter representative, National Board of Directors - Iranian-American Bar Association, Los Angeles Chapter
- Executive member, Shabeh Jomeh, Los Angeles Chapter
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Beverly Hills Bar Association
- Member, Iranian-American Lawyers Association
- Member, Coalition of Iranian Entrepreneurs
- Member, Labor and Employment Section - State Bar of California
- Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association