Alex R. Frondorf advises and represents clients in employment law matters. He is also an adjunct professor at Cleveland-Marshall College of Law where he teaches scholarly writing.
Prior to joining Littler Mendelson, Alex served as a law clerk to the Honorable Ann Aldrich and the Honorable Kathleen M. O'Malley in the United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio. In law school, he was managing editor of the Saint Louis University Law Journal.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- President, Cleveland Chapter - American Constitution Society
- Member, Executive Committee - William K. Thomas Inn of Court
- Member, Steering Committee - Human Rights Campaign
- Member, Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Member, Northern District of Ohio Chapter - Federal Bar Association