Aimee P. Keane represents management clients in all areas of labor and employment law arising under state and federal statutes, such as:
- Title VII
- The Americans with Disabilities Act
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act
- The Fair Labor Standards Act
- The Family and Medical Leave Act
In addition, she advises employers on human resource issues, including hiring new employees and evaluating, disciplining, and terminating existing employees.
Aimee joined Littler Mendelson in May 2008. Prior to that time, she represented clients in Alabama and Ohio. In law school, she was associate editor of the Ohio State Law Journal.
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY AFFILIATIONS
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Birmingham Bar Association
- Member, Board of Directors – Ronald McDonald House Charities of Alabama