Transgender Issues in the Workplace
Transgender issues have become much more prevalent in the workplace in recent years. Retailers across the country and around the world are looking to educate themselves on what it means to "transition" and how to navigate the current legal landscape.
This webinar will provide an overview of the following:
- Basic terms and what it means to "transition"
- Current legal landscape of federal, state and local laws
- Other enforcement positions
- Pending legislation and litigation
- Best practices for accommodating transgender employees and customers
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. PT
11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. MT
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. CT
1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. ET
Login information will be emailed to registered participants prior to the webinar
Continuing Education: CLE and SPHR pending approvalThe following states do not approve CLE credit for webinars: AL, IN, IA, KS, LA, ND, OH, OK, PA, SC
Questions? Email Keith Upton or call (415) 399-8450