Health Care Reform: What Employers Need to Know Now
The landmark health care reform legislation will bring sweeping changes to our nation's health care system as well as to the workplace. Employers must be ready for new requirements that will dramatically impact their employee benefits plans and business strategies.
In this must-attend, complimentary webinar, we will explore the law's upcoming deadlines and recent regulatory guidance, including:
- Health insurance reforms effective for 2011 calendar year plans
- Grandfathered health plan requirements
- Advantages and disadvantages of maintaining grandfathered health plan status
- Other changes effective in 2011
- Practical steps employers should take to comply with the new law
Speakers include Littler attorneys Steven J. Friedman, Esq. and Ilyse Schuman, Esq.
Wednesday, November 10, 2010
10:00am – 11:30am PST
11:00am – 12:30pm MST
12:00pm – 1:30pm CST
1:00pm – 2:30pm EST
Login information will be emailed to registrants two days prior to the webinar.
CLE and SPHR pending approval.
For more information, please contact Keith Upton at 415.399.8450 or email@example.com.