Benefit Plans Under Attack at Home and Abroad
This interactive forum will alert executives and human resource professionals of domestic and global health benefit plan compliance requirements and potential landmines and pitfalls to avoid.
Led by a team of Littler attorneys and health and welfare and benefit plan experts, this panel discussion targets current domestic and global compliance risks and trends, and recommends best practices, including the following:
- Increased IRS and Department of Labor audit activity regarding health and welfare and benefit plans
- ERISA and related domestic and global compliance and litigation risks
- The current status of and prognosis for Healthcare Reform
- Protecting your ROI on your globally mobile employees (expats, third country nationals and travelers)
- Aligning domestic employee benefit strategies and philosophies with global trends
The forum will also allow attendees to dive deeper into related matters on their radar to identify possible solutions.
Registration & Breakfast: 8:00-8:30am
Hilton Irvine / Orange County Airport
18800 MacArthur Blvd.
Fermin Llaguno, Labor and Employment Attorney, Littler Mendelson
Mark Grushkin, Benefits Attorney, Littler Mendelson
Ray Fernandez, Employee Benefit Consultant / Principal Owner, PenBen/Optimal Benefits
Tony Procaccini, International Benefit Consultant, Global Benefit Associates
Gregory R. Patterson, International Benefit Consultant, Global Benefit Associates
Questions? Email Juleantonette Lopez or call (408) 795-3432