NLRB Update: Recent Developments Under the New NLRB
Whether you are a union or a non-union employer, the National Labor Relations Board has taken recent actions that will affect your company. Employers will receive tips on what you need to do now that the NLRB has Implemented "EFCA Light" and made it easier for unions to organize your workers, including an in depth review of the following topics:
- New regulations will dramatically speed up union elections - what to do now!
- Social Media – How to draft Social Media Policies compliant with the NLRB's surprising interpretations
- How far can you go to address picketing, handbilling and bannering
- The NLRB's narrowing view of what it takes to be a supervisor
- NLRB decisions making it easier for unions to get their foot in the door by organizing small units
- NLRB decisions on no-solicitation rules and email restrictions
- NLRB decisions making it more difficult to discipline employees for inappropriate behavior
Breakfast and program are complimentary. Please register by June 8, 2012.
Registration & Breakfast: 7:30-8:00 am
Program: 8:00-10:00 am
The Hilton Boston-Dedham
25 Allied Drive
Continuing Education: Pending approval for 2.0 hours of CLE and PHR/SPHR credit
Questions? Email Kellie Nurko or call (973) 848-4752