Littler Global, or Littler, is the collective trade name for an international legal practice, the practicing entities of which are separate and distinct professional firms.
Littler Global, a Swiss Verein, does not itself provide, directly or indirectly, any legal or other client services. Such services are provided solely by its member firms and their affiliated firms listed below (collectively, the “Littler Global entities”). Each Littler Global entity provides legal services in particular jurisdictions and is subject to the laws and professional regulations of the jurisdictions in which it operates.
Any reference to legal services provided by “Littler Global,” “Littler,” “Littler Mendelson,” “the law firm” and “legal practice” shall only be construed as a reference to services provided by one or more of the Littler Global entities. Such references do not imply that Littler Global is a single firm that is engaged in the provision of legal or other services, or that the Littler Global entities are in partnership together.
Unless otherwise specified, no individual who is a shareholder, member or partner of any Littler Global entity is a shareholder, member or partner of any other Littler Global entity. Unless expressly agreed in writing between both Littler Global entities involved, no Littler Global entity (or any individual who is a shareholder, member or partner thereof) is responsible for the acts or omissions of, or has any authority to obligate or bind, any other Littler Global entity.
The Littler Global entities are as follows:
- Littler Mendelson P.C., a professional corporation organized under the laws of the State of California, USA
- Juan Carlos Varela & Asociados, a partnership organized under the laws of Venezuela
- Littler de la Vega y Conde, a sociedad civil organized under the laws of Mexico
- BDS Asesores, a partnership organized under the laws of Costa Rica and also operating in El Salvador
- MMA Abogados, a partnership organized under the laws of Panama
- Godoy Córdoba Abogados S.A.S., a Sociedad por acciones simplificadas organized under the laws of Colombia
- Schuster Aguiló LLC, a partnership organized under the laws of Puerto Rico